11.10.2008

We had a great weekend! Michael worked on Saturday so I stayed home with the kids. My brother, his girlfriend, my Aunt and her friend were coming over for dinner so I spent all morning cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning some more. I ended up rearranging the furniture in the living room. Our room is small so it's not like we did anything to extravagant. HA:) Everyone came over for lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. I also made some cookie bars for dessert. I made sure everyone pigged out so there wouldn't be too many leftovers. I am trying to get rid of my muffin top, not add to it;)

On Sunday we went with our neighbors and good friends to see Madagascar 2. It was adorable! We all loved it with the exception of Michael who thought it was boring in the middle. You can take Lani's word for it that the movie was fab! She was shaking her booty for most of it:) I am definitely getting her the soundtrack! After the movie us girls went into a brand spanking new Christmas Tree Shop. I stocked up on some winter and Christmas decorations to put up after Thanksgiving. We also had dinner at Chipotle and ended our fun evening with a bit of grocery shopping.

Monday is still kind of our weekend since Michael has it off and I only have Alex. Now that the cold weather is here we headed back to open gym at Flipz. A few of my high school friends came along with their totally adorable little ones. We all recently reconnected through face book. I hope to get together with them again. Monica even has a blog:) How totally fabulous is that?

We all have tomorrow off because of the Veteran's Day holiday. Michael is on call so we'll probably just stick around here and finish up with Fall clean up. I'm sure that I'll be making a Target run and a quick trip to the gym as well since Michael has band practice in the evening.

Lastly I wanted to post these amazing photos! The one on the right is Lani at almost 4 months and the one on the right is my niece at almost 4 months. I really think they look a lot alike:) Isn't Aubrey totally beautiful. I miss her so much and wish we could see her more!!

8 people showing me love:

Jessica November 11, 2008 7:34 AM  

Wow, they do look a lot alike! It does sound like you had fun, I love weekends like that. :)

Monica November 11, 2008 9:30 AM  

WOW! It's almost like looking in a mirror!! Sounds like you had a great weekend. Thanks for the invite to Flipz. We'll definitely be going again. It was nice to meet your husband as well. Oh yah, we'll have to set up a playdate for Alex and Lani! LOL!

Mama Skates November 11, 2008 9:39 AM  

wow - that's amazing! could pass for the same baby!

AM November 11, 2008 9:47 AM  

Wow, Lani and her cousin really do look a lot a like!

I cant wait for Madagascar 2 to come out on DVD, Emma loves the first one.

Jackson's been sick with a bad cold for the past week, so I havent made it to the gym. I know they wouldnt want him in the gym nursery with his runny nose and bad cough.

Donna November 11, 2008 12:38 PM  

Is Lani on the Left??

But yeah they do look a lot alike, how cute!!

FlipFlop Mom November 12, 2008 6:43 PM  

Christmas Tree Shop... I am JEALOUS.. it's one of my all time favs!!!

I can't believe HOW MUCH Lani and your niece look alike.. WOWZAS!!!
So adorable!!

SJINCO November 13, 2008 4:01 PM  

Wow! The resemblance is uncanny, they look TOTALY alike!

Sounds like you had an eventful weekend. :)

Heidi November 16, 2008 7:41 PM  

Wow, That's pretty amazing! I would have thought they were the same child!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP