10.27.2008

Halloween Parties and other randomness

Who are these guys?
Michael played at his drummers Halloween party this weekend. I wasn't there, but another wife took some photos for us:) I wish I had been there because I could've taken some SWEET photos with my DSLR. The lighting was awesome.

Wesley's karate school had their annual Halloween party as well. I didn't take too many photos because I had to protect Lani from the hyper big kids. I did get this one of Wesley during a game of dodge ball.
Dodgeball
On Sunday Lani was stung by a bee for the first time:( It was so sad and I felt horrible for her. She was being so cute and helping her cousins pick apples up off the ground. One she picked up had one of those yellow jackets on it and she was stung right in the finger. I was super scared about allergies, but she was fine. I gave her some Benadryl and she was fine after a few hours. PHEW!!!

I finished most of the kids Christmas shopping today. I went to Kmart and put some things on layaway. I remember being so embarrassed when I was little and my Mom used layaway. I thought it was only for poor people. Well, we are not poor, but this certainly makes budgeting for the holidays easier this year. Especially since we don't use credit cards anymore. We have until December 12th to pay it off. I plan on going each weekend to pay around $30.

4 people showing me love:

Anonymous October 27, 2008 3:30 PM  

Oooooooh! Darth Vader! He has gone over to the dark side! LOL! :)

Mama Skates October 27, 2008 4:23 PM  

i soooo love lay-a-way! was depressed knowing last year was the final year that wally world would do it - and psyched when i saw the commercial for kmart! going to do ours this weekend!!! :0)

Mrs. Stam October 27, 2008 4:57 PM  

Bee sting are no fun at all!!!! I love the pictures!!!

SJINCO October 27, 2008 5:19 PM  

Oh ouch! Bee stings are horrible, especially when you are a little one! Glad that she's not allergic, that would have been super scary.

Love the halloween photos! So funny...

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP