10.30.2008

back in the saddle

I live in a small town that has a few gas stations, a country store, and a movie rental store. The next town over is where we do our grocery shopping, eating out, etc. Some one just opened a small gym over there. I was so excited to have one close by instead of 30-45 minutes away. Michael and I both joined so he goes before work and I go after he gets home. I went last night for the first time and it felt GREAT!! I took it easy since it's been a while. I did 15 minutes of cardio to warm up then weights and another 15 minutes on the treadmill to cool down. Maybe not the best, but it's good for now. Tonight I plan on going to just do some cardio.

I love that I will be losing weight, getting healthy, and feeling better about myself. Although my favorite part is that I am getting out of the house a few nights a week. It's good for my spirit to take a break from the kids. Especially in the winter when I am trapped more than normal.

As far as eating I am not going on a branded diet. I will eat healthier, and I will eat less. If this doesn't work then I will consider going back on weight watchers.

1 people showing me love:

Anonymous October 30, 2008 9:59 PM  

Well.. you know where I'm standing right now... you can do it girly!!! I NEED to do the weights myself.. I might try the strength training on the Wii fit!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP