9.27.2008

Woogi World


Woogi World is a fun place for children to go for safe online play. Wesley enjoys playing games on the computer so I introduced him to Woogi World and helped him to sign up. He picked his Woogi name then I was sent an email to give Wesley the approval he needed to enter the site. He LOVES it and now we are often "fighting" for computer time. He is playing a lot of games, interacting with other "Woogies", and earning "Woogi Money".

I know that the internet is going to be an even bigger part of Wesley's life as he gets older. This website is a greatplace to teach him how to be safe on the world wide web. So, head on over with your child to Woogi World and join in on the fun.

Thank you to Mom Central for sponsoring this review.

1 people showing me love:

Anonymous September 30, 2008 9:22 AM  

Great post! Glad Wesley had fun and is learning the important skills he needs for interacting online later in life.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP