9.17.2008

A long one!

On Monday Michael and I took Lani and Alex to the apple orchard. My friend Melissa came with her daughter and a little girl that she watches. Since we both provide child care in our homes we thought it would be fun to plan one field trip a month. Lani LOVED it and did not want to stop picking the apples. The mac's were still a little tart so I am going to use these for baking and go back on a weekend with Wesley. That's when they do tractor rides and make the fresh cider donuts. YUMMY!! I'm on a mission to find Lani a dairy free donut recipe on line so she doesn't feel left out:-)

I didn't want to bring my DSLR camera and I regret it. The photos are okay, but a little washed out. I know they could have been so much better with my canon. Luckily I can go back and try again;)

"Look Mama"Her first apple


The crew plus Michael



Last night we went to see my niece Leah play her second soccer game. She's totally adorable:)




I wanted to let you know about a recent recall notice that I received in my email. It's for "Simplicity Cribs". If you think that you might have one of their cribs then click on the link. The things are falling completely apart.



Last but not least I wanted to give a little plug for Mom Spark. We are having a fabulous giveaway right now. Click here to tell us about your "sanity savers" and you could win two fabulous prizes. Want a second entry? All you have to do is subscribe to our RSS feed!

Also, if you love Mom Spark please head over and vote for us! We need all the votes we can get:) Miss. Momspark herself plans on using the prize money to make the site even better than it already is! Please let me know if you voted so I can send you a huge THANK YOU from all of us at Mom Spark!!

3 people showing me love:

Jesser September 17, 2008 5:22 PM  

Ahh... apple picking is so much fun. That's of of the few things I miss from our time in WI.

PS. I almost always regret not bringing the DSLR. :P

Jesser September 17, 2008 5:22 PM  

Ahh... apple picking is so much fun. That's of of the few things I miss from our time in WI.

PS. I almost always regret not bringing the DSLR. :P

AscenderRisesAbove September 18, 2008 2:14 PM  

adorable. I am sure she will thank you for that pumpkin one someday. ;-)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP