9.29.2008

K'nex and Ernie!!


K'nex has partnered with our friends at Sesame Street to create and awesome product for children ages 2-5! The building sets are themed around our favorite Sesame Street characters. I love how bright, and colorful the pieces are and I especially love the storage case that makes for super easy clean up!

Lani loves the Ernie K'nex set. The first few days she was not quite able to build Ernie herself so I built him, then Lani broke him, then I built him again. She is now able to sit down and build her own version of Ernie.

Not only is Lani having fun with this set, but she is also building her fine motor skills and her hand eye coordination. Not to mention how it will improve her problem solving skills when the pieces wont fit together the right way.

You can buy these sets at most national retailers. I found a Cookie Monster at Walmart and gave it to Alex for his birthday. You can also go here to the K'nex website to purchase online. I may be ordering the Abby Cadabby one for Lani.

3 people showing me love:

Melissa September 29, 2008 12:51 PM  

Those look really neat! katelyn is just now starting to like sesame street and loves Ernie!!

Jenn September 29, 2008 5:54 PM  

How cute! My children used to LOVE Sesame Street..especially Elmo. Remember the Tickle me Elmo craze??? Well, I was one of those mammas fighting for one for my baby girl...lol!

lewister September 30, 2008 7:34 PM  

I had put the Abby one on my webpage about her, but ya know, it just looks a little creepy to me. I love Knex and I love Sesame Street, but the two just weren't connecting here for me.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP