9.23.2008

Hot Rods and Rockabilly

Michael's band played at a hot rod show last Saturday. Lani and Wesley spent the night at Grammy and Grampies, so we had the day and night to ourselves. It was soooo nice!! Of course I missed them, but it was fabulous to just be husband and wife for a while.

Hot Rod

They played along with these guys, and these old timers!! The second band sounded much better live then on their website. They were amazingly talented and we really enjoyed their set.

Here are a few pictures of Michael and the band.
*Click on photos to see more over at Flickr*


The band


ray and michael

6 people showing me love:

Jesser September 23, 2008 4:38 PM  

Looks like a great time. I usually enjoy a break from the kiddo, lovely as she is. :) It's very nice to have some couple time!

Mama Skates September 23, 2008 4:49 PM  

i'm sorry if i've missed it somewhere - but is there a site or something where i can check out michael's band? i'd love to hear their sound!

LOVING the old cars too!

Texasholly September 23, 2008 7:57 PM  

Ooh, very cool! Love the vintage cars!

AM September 23, 2008 9:54 PM  

awesome! I look foward to one day in the far far future when Jason and I can get a night to ourselves! Ah, breastfeeding. Sigh.

I like that picture of your husband and his bandmate singing into the microphone together.

FlipFlop Mom September 24, 2008 8:30 PM  

These look amazing girl!!!! You did a great job!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 25, 2008 4:08 PM  

Looks like they are having great time....
Love the Old car!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP