9.27.2008

Birthday Boy

Friday night we had some friends over to celebrate Michael's 36th birthday. I made some yummy lasagna with salad and garlic bread. Of course the best part was the cake and ice cream. The cake was vegan for Lani and my sweet vegan friends. It was decorated by my artistic brother in law, Josh. You have seen him playing the upright bass in Michael's band. I had no candles so the neighbor ran home and brought me an 8 and a 0! LOL!! My 80 year old man.

Michael's real birthday isn't until Monday so we will have his favorite dinner and give his our presents then.

Michael's bday cakeBirthday Boy


I didn't get many photos:( I am so frustrated with my camera right now. I thought I was getting the hang of it, but now it's not working well in low light situations. UGH!! Also ones I take in my kitchen are coming out all orange. I REALLY need to get into a "how to" class.

10 people showing me love:

FlipFlop Mom September 27, 2008 10:08 PM  

GREAT cake girl!!!!

I know with my camera.. the settings on the dial can help with the "color" of your photos... I've been reading my book .. little by little.. cause let's face it... that book is B-O-R-I-N-G!! LOL LOL.. mines a nikon.. which probably doesn't operate much different from the Canon...

Anonymous September 28, 2008 12:16 AM  

Happy Birthday to Michael!! 35 only?!?!? I feel so old!!

Gattina September 28, 2008 12:24 AM  

Happy birthday to your man !!
He looks like "to eat or not to eat, that's the question" on this picture, lol !

SJINCO September 28, 2008 12:45 AM  

Love the cake! Birthday's are so cool man.....

Jenn September 28, 2008 9:10 AM  

Cool Cake! Happy Birthday to Michael (gosh I feel so old...I'm already the big 40! lol)

What kind of camera do you use? Curious...

I'm frustrated with mine as well.

Trace September 28, 2008 10:34 AM  

Happy Birthda to Michael!! The cake looks absolutely yummo!!

Trace

Anonymous September 29, 2008 7:57 AM  

Cool cake! You'll get the hang of your new cam, it just takes time. I read the manual w/mine but I found out some things just by experimenting too :)

Hope your 80 year old man has a great b-day ;)

Jesser September 29, 2008 9:19 AM  

Looks like a great time! Happy b'day to your hubby.

Mama Skates October 01, 2008 12:15 PM  

adorable cake! and funny about the candles!

TEACHBROECK October 01, 2008 9:12 PM  

cute cake!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP