9.14.2008

Beech Hill Farm 2008

We headed out to Beech Hill Farm on Saturday since the weather was so beautiful. I had planned on getting stuff done around the house, but I did not want to waste any warm and sunny days. I made a good choice since it's been rainy all day today.

The kids wanted to bring home a pumpkin, but I told them we would come back when it was actually Fall. It just didn't seem right bringing one home already. I am definitely not ready for Summer to be over. Bringing home mum's and pumpkins would have sealed the deal. We did compromise and allow them to pick out a gourd. Before we left we had an ice cream treat. I knew that ice cream was an option so I made sure to bring Lani one of her toffuti cuties. They are like ice cream sandwiches, but dairy free! I attempted some nice photos with the pumpkins, but Wesley was whining about the sun and Lani thought it would be hilarious to stick her finger up her nose!

The silly oneRyan


Yummersalmost done


Classy!!

Pumpkins everywhere

12 people showing me love:

Jessica September 14, 2008 8:55 PM  

Those are some great photos!!! I love the one of Lani with her finger up her nose, totally something Addison would do!

Magnolia Sun September 14, 2008 9:24 PM  

Looks like a great day, love the pumpkin pic.

Donna September 14, 2008 9:31 PM  

I love the ORANGE of those pumpkins!!

Lani is even cute with her finger in her nose=)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 14, 2008 9:41 PM  

I love this time of year! I have never been there.... we should make a trip over since you came here for the Christmas tree farm~

Chastity September 14, 2008 11:07 PM  

Haha..love the nose picking shot!

Anonymous September 15, 2008 12:07 AM  

I love that "nose pickin" shot!!

Anonymous September 15, 2008 7:54 AM  

That sounds like an awesome day & fun times :) ♥ all the pics & LOL @ Lani & her finger in her nose. The pumpkins are so pretty & vibrant :)

Jesser September 15, 2008 9:29 AM  

Yea, the hubby is trying to bring home pumpkins too because we're apparently going to have a shortage and I'm fighting it. They just won't last even if they are pretty. Looks like such a fun trip. Perfect for fall!

Jesser September 15, 2008 9:29 AM  

Yea, the hubby is trying to bring home pumpkins too because we're apparently going to have a shortage and I'm fighting it. They just won't last even if they are pretty. Looks like such a fun trip. Perfect for fall!

Erin September 16, 2008 11:59 AM  

LOL about the finger in the nose...

Love the pumpkin picture, it's such a bright orange!

Mama Skates September 17, 2008 10:42 AM  

what a fun field trip! i get to go to the orchard with corinn on her very first school field trip next tuesday - can't wait! :0)

Kristin September 17, 2008 5:37 PM  

I really like how you've been focusing on your photography for the last while. I love all of the pictures :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP