8.28.2008

My Third Grader

Wesley started 3rd grade yesterday! He had a GREAT day and LOVES his new teacher. Wanna know why? Well, it's because she gave him chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows:) LOL!! All that boy thinks about is food. I guess Mrs. H knows the way to these kids hearts.

My 3rd grader

I received all the first day paper work and was excited to see how organized Mrs. H is. Not only do I function better with an organized teacher, but Wesley THRIVES on it. If there is too much chaos the boy loses all control. I will give it some time, but I have a good feeling about this year.

8 people showing me love:

Donna August 28, 2008 2:42 PM  

Yeah for 3rd grade, Merci has been in 3rd grade for a whole week.

I have seem some great differences b/w last year and this year in her attitude towards school....Oh how our kids are growing up!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ August 28, 2008 3:49 PM  

Nice Picture he looks like he is ready to take on his first day of school. Whitney's third grade teacher made the class Muffins and they had them on Thursday mornings.

Anonymous August 28, 2008 4:36 PM  

That's awesome that he likes 3rd grade & that his teacher is organized & on the ball~that is key w/teachers ;)

He's looking so grown up lately ;)

FlipFlop Mom August 28, 2008 6:59 PM  

Oh... so cool!!! Love the picture.. what a cutie pie!!! I got all the dreadful paper work too!! UGH!!

Magnolia Sun August 28, 2008 9:43 PM  

It looks funny to see him in a jacket - it's still mid 90's here.

Jessica August 29, 2008 7:00 AM  

Wow, 3rd grade! Glad it went well & that he has a great teacher!

Unknown August 30, 2008 9:14 AM  

Wow 3rd grade!! It seems like so far away, but I know Amelia will be there soon...

Jesser September 01, 2008 10:23 PM  

Wowsa. Such a big boy. Glad he's enjoying grade 3.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP