7.26.2008

Vacation....the pool edition

In the town where my grandparents live was an incredible pool. We went several times to find some relief from the oppressive heat and humidity. When we first went Lani wanted nothing to do with it. The pool is noisy, water splashing everywhere, and it's just so busy. I told Michael I was going home with her then just come back to pick them up. Lani finally calmed down, went in, and loved it. I think she realized how good it felt and how quickly it cooled her off.

enjoymentwater slides


Wesley is my little water bug so he was in the water the whole time. We had to bribe him with food so that he would take a break. His favorite area was the diving pool. He would jump off those diving boards over and over. He only had one year of swim lessons and it is amazing how quickly he caught on.
Wesley jumpingThe play area

7 people showing me love:

Chastity July 27, 2008 7:25 PM  

That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there right now. My city is getting a full fledged water park next summer, and I cannot tell you how excited I am...you'd think I was 10 years old.

Anonymous July 27, 2008 9:16 PM  

WOW!!! I can't get over those huge slides! Looks like SO much fun! BTW, I am SO sorry that I'm incredibly behind on blog reading. :( I'm trying to get a bit caught up tonight.

Becca July 27, 2008 9:18 PM  

WOW that pool is awesome!!

Mama Skates July 28, 2008 3:35 PM  

wow - wish we had a pool like that round here! how fun!

Jesser July 28, 2008 3:37 PM  

Looks like a great pool ... so much fun. And soo refreshing on a hot day. That's where we're headed after dinner tonight if I get my way. ;)

Melissa July 28, 2008 9:12 PM  

What a great pool! Glad you guys had fun!

Mason and Terri's Mom July 29, 2008 11:35 AM  

now THAT looks like fun. Did your g-pa know ya'll where even gone? (I follow'd you on twitter...laughing of course)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP