5.07.2008

Prayer Request from a good friend

I was just over at Elizabeth's blog and read some sad news about a fellow blogger. Since I don't know Heather I thought that I would pass a long what Elizabeth had to say. The blogosphere is a BIG place and I know that she will be comforted by ALL of your thoughts and prayers.

:::


I'm sure most of my readers have shopped at or at least browsed around the site MOM4LIFE.

Last year I became friends with the owner, Heather. We chatted about mothering, products and well our sense of humors definitely clicked.

Heather is 35 weeks pregnant with her 3rd child. Baby Sawyer. Heather and her husband just found out that their unborn child no longer has a heartbeat.

I ask that you as mothers and parents go and read her blog post here...

Life is short and the Lord blesses us with every single moment. Please send her your condolences and PLEASE say a prayer that the Lord keeps her strong for her other children, Hunter and Ahslyn.

Hunter is old enough to understand but not comprehend. This will be hard for all of them.

I wanted to use her picture in this post to get your attention, I'm sure Heather won't mind and I know she will welcome the prayers.

Go and read her story





[{(BIG HUGS)}]
my friend.

4 people showing me love:

Laura May 07, 2008 3:08 PM  

How terribly sad! Poor lady. :(

Anonymous May 08, 2008 12:54 AM  

I lost my second boy at 15 weeks...I can't even imagine going this far and hearing this kind of news....so very sad.

Jessica May 08, 2008 4:20 PM  

Between this post & the one below you ahve me tearing up. That's a pain I just can't imagine.

SJINCO May 09, 2008 3:59 PM  

Oh I read about this on 5 Minutes for Mom and I was just heartbroken.

Absolutely heartbroken.

I hope and pray that they are all doing well.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP