5.07.2008

I SUCK!!

Yep...I do!! I became so discouraged with my lack of weight loss that I couldn't even start posting here again. I didn't need one more reminder that I was failing:( Of course it isn't 100% my fault because of my PCOS, but I do take about 90% of the blame! I stopped following weight watchers, but I am still eating things with low points and watching my portions. I give my self one weekend day to eat however I want and that seems to really curb my cravings the rest of the week.

I also began walking 2 miles a day now that the weather has warmed up. My neighbor and good friend and I used to go out EARLY in the morning, but that never lasted. We are not morning people and we would slowly stop meeting each other. Now we have been going in the evening after dinner when all the kids are settled and our husbands are home. Her daughter Brooke watched Lani and Wesley last night since Michael had band! This has worked much better for both of us!

I haven't seen a drastic weight loss, but I FEEL better! I know the weight loss will come soon enough and I am trying so hard not to get discouraged. I keep pinching some problem areas in hopes that they are tightening up:) LOL!!!! Oh, and I am getting tan and for some reason this makes me feel sooooo much better about myself.

I really appreciate everyone who came on here in the beginning to show me support! I especially thank Donna and Flip Flip Mom for joining me and posting on here. I feel horrible about my absence but hopefully things will turn around.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP