5.29.2008

Book Exchange

I recently read two books that a friend gave me and I would like to pass them a long. If anyone is interested in a little book swap let me know.

The first book is called Summer People.

The second is called The Nature of Water and Air.

You can read about each book when you click on the title.

3 people showing me love:

Chastity May 29, 2008 6:31 PM  

I'm actually doing a book swap...it's not a blog thing, but if you're interested let me know.

SJINCO May 29, 2008 10:35 PM  

If noone has taken you up on the offer, I'd love to read them! I read anything I can get my hands on when I have time. And I'd be more than wiling ot pass them along when I'm done if you want......


Let me know.

Jesser May 29, 2008 11:50 PM  

I love the idea, but I soooo don't have time for paper books right now. :( I'll try to find them on Audio CD from the library though. And you should check out BookMooch!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP