4.26.2008

Wesley is "8"!!

Eight years ago at 6:25pm we welcomed Wesley Michael into this world! I put together a little slide show with some photos from the past 8 years. I didn't have a digital camera until her turned 4 and a half so most of the baby ones are scanned in. I also had to use scrapbook page photos because I didn't want to rip the photos off to scan them in. Oh, and they are totally random!!

We are celebrating his birthday at the bowling alley again this year. He wanted to do "glow bowling" so we will head out tonight for some FUN:) He invited a lot more friends this year and I MADE him invite some girls to even out the crazies. Eight year old boys are a WILD bunch!!

Enjoy!!

9 people showing me love:

Melissa April 26, 2008 3:14 PM  

Happy Birthday Wesley !! Great slideshow.

Anonymous April 26, 2008 3:17 PM  

Aw, happy birthday Wesley!

Trace April 26, 2008 6:20 PM  

Ohh those photos are cute! Happy Birthday to Welsey! I hope he has a great day! :)

Trace

Donna April 26, 2008 6:50 PM  

Cutie!! It was fun seeing his baby pics!

Happy Birthday! Glow bowl is fun, I want to come=)

Andrea April 26, 2008 10:15 PM  

Wow! 8 yrs. old already! He's getting close to the double digits! Happy birthday Wesley :)

Shannon April 27, 2008 9:55 PM  

happy late birthday!!

Deb April 28, 2008 1:22 PM  

Happy eight candles to Wesley! :)

Anonymous April 28, 2008 7:51 PM  

I can't believe he is 8 already!! I still think of him as being only 3 like when I met him:)

SJINCO April 28, 2008 9:54 PM  

Wow, eight years old! Hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP