4.15.2008

Lani's weight check

Little Red Wagon
Last Monday we took Lani to the doctor for her second weight check. Back in February she was 20 pounds and 9 ounces. Now she is 21 pounds 11 ounces! We were so happy to see any kind of weight gain, no matter how small. Of course she has had diarrhea since Saturday and the weight is falling off again. (I can always tell by how close the tabs are on her diaper) It was bad tonight so I think that I will call the doctor in the morning. She was more lethargic and in more pain so I am a little worried. With her picky eating it's not so easy to follow the B.R.A.T diet although I have heard this is no longer the best way to treat diarrhea anyway! My poor sweet baby:(

4 people showing me love:

Andrea April 15, 2008 11:30 PM  

I hope she feels better soon...is it the flu she's fighting? Hopefully she'll gain the weight that she's losing back quickly though!

Chastity April 15, 2008 11:54 PM  

That's great about the weight gain, but the diarrhea part could be better. I hope it subsides soon!!

Donna April 16, 2008 8:42 AM  

Yeah on weight gain, Boo on being sick.

SJINCO April 17, 2008 5:23 PM  

Sorry she's sick :( Hope she's back to being healthy soon!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP