3.22.2008

Photo Hunter...Metal



Nothing like being 9 months pregnant and sitting in uncomfortable
metal chairs for your babies Kindergarten graduation:)

11 people showing me love:

Ivÿ March 22, 2008 9:03 AM  

i can so relate to you almost 6 months ago! :D

happy photohunting!

Anonymous March 22, 2008 9:26 AM  

That does look uncomfortable,.... I remember years and years ago being in the same situation. Great photo and Happy Easter.

Melli March 22, 2008 9:33 AM  

LOL! Yea... but ya know... NOTHING is really comfortable when you're 9 months pregnant! And... a metal chair beats NO chair! :)

Andrea March 22, 2008 10:05 AM  

Oh yeah...no kidding! I'm only 6 1/2 months pregnant right now and I don't think I'd like to sit in those chairs for too long!!

**"Liza"** March 22, 2008 10:32 AM  

ohhh poor you.. I don't like sitting in uncomfortable chair like that when I was pregnant..I hope a Wonderful Easter!Take a peak on mine here and here if you have time..;) Happy weekend!

Sarge Charlie March 22, 2008 11:58 AM  

I think you would be uncomfortabe anywhere, this must be worse, my original photo post had some old farming iron and other farmhouse items, I added a second entry because of something I saw while visiting other photo hunts, please stop by both, happy easter

Flo March 22, 2008 2:44 PM  

Those metal chairs aren't comfortable even when you're not pregnant :) Mine's up over at Flo's Place

Donna March 22, 2008 5:13 PM  

You were cute! Nice and tan=) Can't wait for that sun!

denz March 22, 2008 10:33 PM  

Wow! what a lovely picture for this week theme, just keep it up and enjoy what you are doing!

Check mine also in HERE!!!

Happy Easter!

Laura March 23, 2008 2:07 PM  

Nothing like a meaningful oldie! I'm sure you'll remember that chair forever. Poor Wendy. I actually avoided metal chair placement my whole Deeder pregnancy. :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ March 24, 2008 5:52 PM  

How Freaking adorable are you pregnant! man makes me want another Baby Bump...

Damn did I just say that?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP