3.17.2008

Future astronaut?

We visited Portsmouth Children's Museum on Sunday. Some friends of ours were supposed to join us, but they were bitten by the flu bug:( Wesley and Lani had a great time exploring all three floors. When Lani started losing it we had already been there almost three hours. Click on Wesley's sweet face if you want to see more photos from our day! I am off to finish disinfecting my house. Lani and Alex have a little stomach bug and I have been changing some nasty diapers today. Let's just pray that it keeps coming out one end and not both;P
Future astronaut

12 people showing me love:

Shannon March 17, 2008 9:25 PM  

love that last line... but what a great photo of Wes... tooo cute!!!

Andrea March 17, 2008 10:10 PM  

How fun! I LOOOVE Children's museums (even though I'm not a kid anymore! haha)...I can't wait to take Tate to one!!

Jesser March 17, 2008 10:52 PM  

What a cute photo!! Children's museums are so much fun. I think we're going to get a membership to ours.

Jessica March 18, 2008 8:30 AM  

What fun! Sounds like Lani did really well, hope they're feeling better soon!

FlipFlop Mom March 18, 2008 9:36 AM  

Believe it or not... I've never been there!!!! NOW I need to go.. LOL LOL.. it looks like you had a BLAST!! LOVE Wesli's smile!!

Brenners March 18, 2008 11:34 AM  

I don't believe I ever received an email from Pamela, but apparently you're the winner of the custom scrapbook layout offered by me (Brenners @ Time and Season). I will be sending you an email soon with the details. Congratulations!

Anonymous March 18, 2008 1:20 PM  

I'm delurking to share how eerily similar we are! I live in NH too and formerly did home daycare. My children and I frequent all the same places you do--I even have the same picture of Zack in the rocket ship at the Children's Museum! I hope you are steering clear of all this pre-spring mud!

Wendy March 18, 2008 1:37 PM  

Hi Karen~

Thats too funny! NH is a small statte huh? Do you have a blog?

Anonymous March 18, 2008 3:13 PM  

No, I spend most of my work days reading Blogs, but I don't have one of my own! I've toyed with the idea of starting one, but I'm not sure my life is interesting enough...I might just try!

Anonymous March 18, 2008 3:54 PM  

I just saw your Facebook status update! Oh no ~ sick again? I am *so* sorry. I hope that it's nothing serious and that it will go away ASAP. Thinking good thoughts for you! Yes, hopefully it's not the nasty throw-up stomach bug and is just on the "bottom end." I had that back in February 2007 ~ NOT fun, but I would MUCH rather deal with that than something worse.

SJINCO March 19, 2008 10:51 PM  

What cute photos! Sounds like a fun day, and a great museum.

Wendy March 20, 2008 1:09 PM  

Karen~You really should:) It's a lot of fun!! I would be more than willing to help you out. email me if you want
wesnlani at gmail dot com

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP