2.28.2008

So Sweet!!

My friend Donna mailed me a package last week with some clothes for Lani and a little surprise for me:) How fun to receive this as a special "emergency treat"!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!

8 people showing me love:

Montreal Mama February 28, 2008 12:14 PM  

Cute! I need emergency lollypops... (Not really a chocolate fan)

Mason and Terri's Mom February 28, 2008 12:18 PM  

I agree with Knit and Purl Mama, I keep stashes of dumdums in the console of my car.

I think thats awesome that someone sent you a goodie!

AM February 28, 2008 1:08 PM  

Aw, that's really nice! But I want to see the clothes for Lani too!

Donna February 28, 2008 3:03 PM  

Your welcome!

Andrea February 28, 2008 10:07 PM  

Aww! How fun! Emergency chocolate is definitely a must! ;)

Erin February 29, 2008 9:23 AM  

How nice! That reminds me of a little box I found at a garage sale when I was a little girl. It said "Miniatures for Emergencies"...you'd think it would be chocolates, but when you opened it the box was full of tiny rolls of toilet paper! Like Barbie doll sized! It was neat...

Gina March 01, 2008 2:08 AM  

Mmmmm....how sweet!

SJINCO March 02, 2008 4:10 PM  

Oh that's the greatest invention ever!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP