2.03.2008

Poor Poor Patriot Fans

I am writing this with 10 seconds left in the Superbowl. Although I don't care much about the game I do live in New England and this just really stinks for them! My poor brother must be at home crying in his livingroom:{ I should give him a call to see if he needs to talk about it! HEE! Man, he must be so pissed!! I bet he might even be crying right now! AWWW! I love him.

4 people showing me love:

Anonymous February 03, 2008 11:59 PM  

I just don't get football...hockey, okay...football...having problems with it.

Magnolia Sun February 04, 2008 5:31 PM  

I can just imagine all the talk on the radio/tv this morning about the game. I really was pulling for the Pats b/c of the great season they've had but Brady had such a smug look on his face after they scored last that it was fun to see it get wiped off.

"J" February 04, 2008 11:49 PM  

I watched the game...I didn't really care for either team!!! I'm a Dallas Cowboys GIRL!!!!!

SJINCO February 05, 2008 12:43 PM  

Keven really wanted the Pats to win too - he was bummed to say the least.....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP