2.05.2008

A Clockwork Orange

I was tagged by Flip Flip Mom for a simple meme! Here are the rules:

1) pick up the nearest book ( one of at least 123 pages)
2)Open the page to 123
3) Find the 5th sentence
4)Post the next three sentences
5) Tag 5 people!

I am in bed so I opened the bedside table where Michael keeps some of his books. I grabbed A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess.

Here is what it says on page 123:

Dr. Brodsky and Dr. Branom were there, though not now white-coated, instead they were dressed as doctors would dress who were big enough to want to dress in the heighth of fashion.

This is copied exactly...I swear!

Wanna play along? Please do:)

4 people showing me love:

BS February 05, 2008 10:15 PM  

The South Beach Diet - no sentences, just food suggestions. I will try and find another book close by and do a post tomorrow. Would a magazine count? Damn - it's an ad. I will find something !!

Chastity February 05, 2008 11:07 PM  

None of the books close to me have a page 123. They're all Lila's books.

Your husband must have eclectic taste in books.

SJINCO February 06, 2008 6:06 PM  

I don't have any books close to me! But I might do this sometime anyways....

Candi February 09, 2008 6:01 PM  

I had to read it 3 times to understand that sentence, lol!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP