2.12.2008

Are you sick of hearing about the weather yet?

We are bracing for some nasty weather here tonight:{ I can handle snow, but this is supposed to be an icy snowy mess. It's FREEZING (8 degrees) here right now and they are expecting major power outages, downed tree limbs, etc!! I pray this doesn't happen here because we will have no heat! BLAH!! I am most scared because Michael and his Dad have to drive their propane trucks in this weather. If it is as bad as they say I am sure they will call the guys off the road.

13 people showing me love:

Magnolia Sun February 12, 2008 9:18 AM  

What do you do if the heat goes out? I think you need to move down here where it's nice and warm.

Donna February 12, 2008 9:57 AM  

We had it Sunday Monday. It didn't freeze like they thought. We were also supposed to have get 8-10 inches last night and we got 1. Hopefully it doesn't hit like it is supposed to.

I am so ready for Spring.

Stacey February 12, 2008 11:16 AM  

We just had -40, so yes, I AM sick of the cold! Oh well, winter only lasts HALF of the year here! Haha.

Thanks for entering my contest!

jenny February 12, 2008 12:00 PM  

this winter is horrible! i'm just itching to get out of my house and enjoy some nice weather!

Amy W February 12, 2008 2:02 PM  

I hope it is okay for you guys...

The weather here is just cold (and I mean like 50...and yes, that is cold to me!)

Jesser February 12, 2008 2:09 PM  

On quota time at work (don't ask), so all comments in one fell swoop!

I soooo feel for you on the crappy weather. I am so sick of cold and snow. All I want to do is stay at home by the fire and bake. Can't I please do that??

Chicken Quesadillas sound way good. I love mexican food ... and well anything with melted cheese. Hehe. Have you had the slow-churned light ice cream? That stuff is awwwwesom.

I really really loved Knocked Up. I need to see that again. As for Super Bad ... well I admit I enjoyed it as an overall piece, but some moments just made me want to gouge out my eyes ... or ears.

kristie February 12, 2008 4:05 PM  

i hope y'all are okay and the weather isn't as bad as predicted! stay warm...huddle up under lots of blankets.

Kim February 12, 2008 6:15 PM  

I love it!!!

Andrea February 12, 2008 8:51 PM  

Oh yikes...hopefully it is not as bad as they say! And I know...I am always freaked out when my hubby or me, or anyone I know has to drive in bad weather! I wish summer would just hurry up and come. :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ February 12, 2008 10:18 PM  

Hey? I am now making a nuse wanna come over? GAHHHH I am ready to JUMP! Oh wait? duh that wont work...our snow is up to our roof! shucks!!!! LOL

Laura February 12, 2008 10:32 PM  

I hope my reader people aren't tired of hearing about the weather because that's just about all that I have to say.

Poor Michael and his dad. I sure hope they stay safe!

Jessica February 13, 2008 8:20 AM  

I hope you stay warm! We had some thunder storms yesterday, which were fabulous, but we're around 70 degrees here!

SJINCO February 14, 2008 9:06 PM  

I hope everything went okay. Ice storms are naa-sty!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP