2.25.2008

Anyone have $675,000 for me to borrow?!?

*Just so you know...I turned off my full feeds. I was sick of finding my posts and pictures on those feed stealing sites!!*

This business is for sale. I used to work there. I left on VERY bad terms when I was 6 months pregnant with Lani. I hated it there and wanted to stick it out until I had Lani in June. But, to my embarrassment I was fired in March. I was fired because I was going to report the owner and her daughter for child abuse and inappropriate behavior. I had proof and many other employees who were ready to testify if needed. On Friday a few minutes before I had to leave my boss (and owner) said that she just had to let me go. I was not a "team player", blah, blah, blah. Yeah freakin' right!! I still reported her and it was found to be true and will be on her report forever. Well, not now that she is selling the place. I really wish that I had the money to buy this center. I would let all employees go, change the name, start fresh, and make it into the hight quality child care that I know it can be. So Michelle, talk to your Dad while in Hawaii and convince him to be a silent owner:) K?

9 people showing me love:

"J" February 25, 2008 9:19 PM  

If I had it to give I would!!!! Sounds like you are GREAT with kids!!!! =)

Candi February 25, 2008 9:47 PM  

I wish! I always thought it would be rewarding to run a daycare.

Kim February 25, 2008 10:26 PM  

Wow, what a crazy story! I wish I did and enough left over so we could move out of CT! :)

Mason and Terri's Mom February 25, 2008 10:30 PM  

Did you get unemployment? lol

I would sooooo be a NC silent partner IF I had the funds! But you would so have to name it in my honor! teee heee!!

Anonymous February 25, 2008 11:13 PM  

Wish I could help. :)
Good for you in reporting them. It's so hard to find good child care and it's all because of people like them. Shame on them, and Hooray for you!

Donna February 26, 2008 7:24 AM  

She still runs it even though she has bad treatment on her record?

I wish I could donate to you too!

Chastity February 26, 2008 9:43 AM  

I wish you could somehow scrounge up the money...yeah, I know, attaining almost 700 grand would require a little more than scrounging. It's too bad it's so expensive.

Devoted Mama February 26, 2008 4:07 PM  

I wish I could help but w/us being a 1-income family, we are lucky we get our mortgage, utility, & misc. bills paid each month ;) That's SO sad the the owner & her daughter were abusive~those poor kids! Kudos to you for still reporting her~she'll get her Karma some day!!!!

Shannon February 27, 2008 8:22 PM  

too cool... I hope that somehow you could do this...

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP