1.29.2008

Flipz

We went to a gymnastic center in Concord during "open gym" so that Lani could play. Michael has Mondays off so he was able to come along. It was a lot of fun and I think that I may sign Lani up for a weekly toddler class called "Tumble Stars". It costs quite a bit, but Lani loved it and my PPP will pay for that as long as I keep up with them. I was saving up for this, but material things are nothing compared to seeing Lani having a blast:) Be sure to go to the bottom and watch Lani on the trampoline
The gym was pretty laid back and there were not a ton of rules. It wasn't too crowded and the kids who were there seemed well behaved and not too hyper. There were a few collisions, but that is to be expected and they were totally accidental.
Lani sat on this and kept saying "neigh neigh"! I think Michael may have called it a horse earlier in our visit. She didn't stay on this too long as there was so much more to see:)
Lani would tell us if she wanted to "woll" or "walk" down the ramps. Sometimes she needed a little help with the "wolling" part.
I loved this balance beam. Lani was walking on it by herself with one of us spotting. If I tried to hold her hand she would say "No mama"! I love the new found independence that Lani has now.
I love the face. Michael caught her in mid blow. She was able to get it going a few times. This was after we played for an hour and she was getting tired.


A video of Lani on the trampoline.

13 people showing me love:

Donna January 29, 2008 8:46 PM  

So fun!!

Melissa January 29, 2008 9:09 PM  

We have a gym like this near our house. Isnt it such fun!! Glad she had a great time!

Chastity January 29, 2008 9:39 PM  

I think it's admirable that you're willing to put your camera on the back burner so that Lani can do gymnastics!

Andrea January 29, 2008 9:46 PM  

How fun!!! I wish we had a place like that near our place...oh well. :) I'm glad Lani had a blast - she's so cute. :)

AM January 30, 2008 9:02 AM  

I love that trampoline video. We have a couple gymnastics places around here, I should see if they offer that too. All the cool indoor kids play places (you know, with inflatables etc) are all further away than I care to drive.

Devoted Mama January 30, 2008 10:29 AM  

Aww, she looks like she really enjoyed that! And, I agree w/Chas~it's very admirable that you're willing to put your dream camera on hold so Lani can take Gymnastics :) Maybe if you get enough on your income taxes, you could still get your camera?!? :)

Unknown January 30, 2008 4:53 PM  

you have an adorable little girl! She looks like she's having fun!

Sara January 30, 2008 5:20 PM  

What fun! I really should do something like this with Allison, she'd love it too.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 30, 2008 7:18 PM  

That is SOOO COOOOOL! Awesome!

SJINCO January 30, 2008 8:41 PM  

We have one of these places close to our house and when I took the boys they loved it. LOVE IT.

Looks like Lani had a great time, love the video!

Shannon January 30, 2008 9:39 PM  

ohhh too cute!!!

Anonymous January 31, 2008 1:59 AM  

Nadia Comenicia (or however you spell it) better watch out! She's got some stiff competition!

Erin January 31, 2008 12:41 PM  

That place looks so neat! Lani's cute as ever. We have a gym here in town for little kids, I wish we could afford to put Hailey in classes there!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP