11.28.2007

Wordless Wednesday


*Lani loves stickers and we go through sheets at a time. I bought some Christmas window clings that she LOVES taking off and sticking back on to the front window*

8 people showing me love:

Anonymous November 28, 2007 10:00 AM  

Aww, look @ her~she's such a cutie!! Great pics!! I need to get some of those clings for Kendall ;)

Andrea November 28, 2007 10:44 AM  

Aww! I should try some of those some of those window stickers for Tate!!

Mason and Terri's Mom November 28, 2007 3:40 PM  

I am CONSTANTLY picking off stickers~!! lol

SJINCO November 28, 2007 9:16 PM  

What a cutie pie! And that's a great idea. My boys love to stick stickers EVERYWHERE. It's quite annoying. Maybe I'll try the window clings out instead, that might work better - FOR ME anyway!

Anonymous November 28, 2007 9:37 PM  

She's getting so big!!!! And what a good idea...I am totally going to try those window clings to attempt to keep Jenna occupied for a minute.

Unknown November 29, 2007 10:59 AM  

THose things are great for sticker lovers. My daughter used to stick stickers on the windows. We could never get them off completely! She's a cutie!

FlipFlop Mom November 29, 2007 8:39 PM  

She is so adorable.. I REALLY MISS those days.. My Katie bought Little Princess Christmas window clings...!! and she's 17 LOL LOL.. I don't think they ever out grow them..
Remember when we were younger though.. I bet anything YOU HAD a sticker collection.. and you would go into Hallmark and just GAZE at the stickers.. and *if* you were lucky you could get a sheet of them... LOL LOL
Now that I'm a scrapper.. it's become and obsession... one I guess I NEVER lost!! LOL LOL

Anonymous December 02, 2007 4:59 PM  

Clings are a GREAT idea, much easier to get off again. And hey, I finally posted my swap yummys on my blog.... stop by and take a looksie.

<>< Scrapping Servant

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP