11.07.2007

some pictures and a short (&late) 16 month update!

I was looking through my files and decided to post some photos that never made it into my blog.

I know that I never did a 16 month post for Lani but there really was nothing new to add! She is talking and signing A LOT!! Lani is silly and goofy all the time! She is still in love with Barney, but has added "Emmo" and "Doda" (dora) to the list. She has never even seen "Dora" but she is everywhere on every product in the store! Lani and I color, dance, sing, read, laugh, sort, and be silly during our days together. Her eating...getting better! Still picky, but we are working hard at getting her to try new, healthy, foods! Sleeping....perfect!! She sleeps for 12-13 hours each night as long as she goes to bed on time and takes a good nap each afternoon. She weighed 19lbs. at her visit and was 29" long. Still 5% for weight, but the doctor is not worried. Lani is just our little peanut.

Lani loves her zebra now. She can climb off, on, and bounces like crazy:)

The kids were supposed to be getting ready for bed, but Lani had other plans. She loves wearing her hats around the house. Silly girl!!

Lani in her "new" winter coat from Old Navy. I purchased it off of Craigslist for $10. I also bought a matching snow suit for the same amount:) I heart CL!!!

Wesley likes to make block walls in the hall and then knock it down with his matchbox cars. Lani wanted to help him out this time:) I LOVE to watch them play together. Wesley has so much patience with her!!

This is kind of random but it cracked me up:) This is "H" that I watch some afternoons! She fell asleep like this on the floor while playing in Lani's "Doda" chair.

13 people showing me love:

Andrea November 07, 2007 10:35 PM  

Those are such sweet pictures! :) Too bad we don't live closer together...Tate would have so much fun playing with Lani! Oh well. :)

Summer November 07, 2007 10:55 PM  

The last picture of Lani is so adorable!! Love the pics

Emma in Canada November 08, 2007 12:55 AM  

Those pictures are adorable. I love the one of her in Wesley's bed. And the one of "H"...too cute!

Devoted Mama November 08, 2007 8:56 AM  

Glad Lani's doing so well still & the pics are oh so cute! Love the ones of Wesley & Lani together~isn't it fun watching siblings together :)

Chastity November 08, 2007 9:06 AM  

Lanie doesn't look that small in pictures. I guess I'm used to looking at Lila who also isn't too big.

Great pictures!

jenny November 08, 2007 9:40 AM  

man - you got a sweet deal on craigslist! i should check it out. cute kiddos!

Shannon November 08, 2007 9:48 AM  

love the pictures hehehe... sooo cute... and the way that little girl fell asleep it too funny...

Melanie November 08, 2007 10:21 AM  

Great pictures! And I loved the update. I have a 13 month old, so it's interesting to read about what your 16 month old is doing.

Anonymous November 08, 2007 1:15 PM  

Such beautiful pictures of the kids. It's fun to capture them in action!

That reminds me, I have been meaning to post about mine.

Wendy November 08, 2007 1:24 PM  

What sweet pictures! And what a good big brother Wesley is. Just makes your heart melt, doesn't it?

Anonymous November 08, 2007 7:19 PM  

I find my updates are coming out late now too, after the 12 month marker I now just don't seem to keep track. Bad mama! The baby book is also sliding. How's school going for Wesley? Everything settling down to routine now I imagine.

Say, do you still use your ring sling with Lani? Random question, I know.

SJINCO November 08, 2007 11:59 PM  

You are so much better with the monthly kid updates because you actually do them.

I don't.

I mean, I didn't say I was mother of the year or anything.

That Chick Over There November 10, 2007 8:05 PM  

Lani is a smoochie pie!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP