8.30.2007

School's back in session

I am soooo glad that school has started back up again! I LOVE Wesley, but after 2 1/2 months of being together EVERYDAY we needed a break from each other:) He was thrilled to be going back and had a “wicked good first day”!! I couldn’t get too much out of him, but I think he is loving the 2nd grade, so far:) His 1st grade teacher looped up so he has the same kids in his class as well. There is a new girl from Alabama that Wesley is enamored with. I can tell this because she is the only one he talked about. He loved her accent and loved hearing about Alabama. He is obsessed with different places. When we are out Wesley points out everysingle license plate and wants to start collecting them, (Send me all old license plates that you have lying around! LOL!! Wesley would be thrilled!!), but I digress.

Lani missed “estee” sooo much today! I really didn’t think that she would notice that Wesley was gone. She would walk down the hall, peek in his room, and say “estee go”!! So very sweet! When the kids got off the bus, Lani followed them around for most of the afternoon.
Here are the “1st day pictures” that I was able to get. The lighting is not great because he has to go to the bus at 7am, but he chose the spot! He said it would look good on his 2nd grade scrapbook page! God, I love him:)

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP