3.08.2007

Is it Spring yet?

Man I am so sick of Winter! This time of year I begin to feel the winter blues BIG TIME! I just want to be outside enjoying the warm weather instead of being trapped in the house! Although, it looks like we will have a warm up this weekend! I hope that it sticks around but this is New England and and locals that read this all know that we can have a snow storm in April! It snowed the day I brought Wesley home from the hospital, April 29th! The next week it was in the 80’s!
I haven’t even been taking any pictures lately! My poor 365 blog! I am going to have to come up with something creative to fill in all the empty dates!

Enough complaining! Geesh! Get a grip already!

Not sure what we are doing this weekend. On Friday night I think that I am going out with a friend for dinner after I get Lani to bed! We are going out to talk about a surprise that we are planning for a friend! I can’t mention anymore in case that friend is reading this!

My cleaning job went well last night. Well, about as well as a cleaning job can go for someone who hates cleaning! It had been a while since they had anyone clean so it was pretty bad this week! Next week shouldn’t take me as long. I was finishing up and had to mop the bathroom floor when the power was knocked out! It was like a sign from God! hee hee! Actually it was a tree that fell on a power line a few towns over!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP