4.04.2007

Forgiveness, more snow, and tired baby!

So, I woke up this morning around 5:45 am to sounds of banging and bumping downstairs! Michael was being SOOO noisy while he was getting ready for work! I was so mad because I still had 35 minutes left of blissfull sleep! I laid there until the alarm went off and I was prepared to go downstairs, call him on the cell, and ream him out for being so dang loud! Then I saw this…. AWW!! How could I be mad after that? And yes, your eyes are not mistaken! That is snow on my windshield!

We are supposed to get even more snow tonight! We are right on the line to we could get any where from 2″ to 10″! Pray for the lesser amount! Wesley may even have a delay! Which I would be okay with because I get to sleep in:o) Can you tell that I LOVE to sleep! oh, and don’t we have a very handsome weatherman!

This is Lani asleep on my leg!
She was being a booger and refused to nap for me this morning! I tried for about 45 minutes than I gave up and brought her downstairs! She sat on the floor with me while I watched Ellen! Then she spun around, laid her head on my leg and fell asleep! It was so sweet and I am so thankful that I had the camera near me to catch this moment!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP