3.19.2007

7 song meme

I have been tagged agian:) Geesh, after never being tagged before this is my second time this week! COOL!

I was tagged by Erin over at Life as we know it! So, here goes!

I am supposed to list seven songs that I am into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs that I am presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to. I decided to use the first 7 songs on my Ipod!

1) Cupid’s Choke Hold by Gym Class Heroes:: I first heard this song when they performed on Ellen! I now have a ton of their songs on my computer and Ipod!

2)Say it Right by Nelly Furtado

3)Home by Marc Broussard. I asked for some new music reccomendations on my blog a while back and Nannette from Say it, don’t spray it suggested him! I LOVE him!

4)Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood. I can’t believe that I am actually admitting that I like someone who won American Idol:) I just think this song is so catchy and I love singing along to it!

5)Fergalicious by Fergie.

6)Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison. My Dad passed away when I was 15! Although I didn’t know him well, I do remember him singing this song to me!

7)Irreplaceable by Beyonce

So, there it is! Enjoy my very ecclectic taste in music:) I will tag Shanilie, Lisanne, Connie, Trace, Tiffany, Ute, Summer! Feel free to join in if I didn’t tag you and if I did and you are not interested, don’t worry about it! I won’t be offended I promise:)

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP