1.18.2007

Slimy Wet Kisses


We were finally able to catch Lani’s kisses! When you make kissing sound she grabs your face, says ahh and gives you a wide open, wet, and slimy kiss! It is so sweet and it makes me want to squeeze her super tight!

She is getting quite the personality! When you hand her a toy that she doesn’t want she will toss it to the side of her. She also was flirting with a few guys at D’Angelo’s today while we were having lunch. Normally she would just stare in fear and if they paid any attention to her she would start crying! She had a huge goofy smile on her face and she was doing a little dance in the highchair! It is so fun getting to know Lani and watch her explore and react to the world around her.

She also has been a booger about taking her binki today. This thing has been a lifesaver to us! I am no longer a human pacifier and it has saved is many times in restaurant’s and stores. SO, today she has been spitting it out and pushing our hands away when we try to give it to her! Oh man… this could be bad! She wouldn’t take it at bed so I let her cry for about 2 minutes and then I tried to give it to her again but she was having no part of it. So, I took her out and held her until she calmed down and then when she was almost asleep she took it no problem. Has anyone else encountered this with their little ones? It may just be that I am more dependent on it then she is:)

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP