1.24.2007

Lani is 7 months old

I can’t believe that another month has passed up by! Lani is such an awesome baby and we love spending all of our time with her! Even Wesley hates to have her away from us! She loves Wesley and he is the only one that can make her giggle! He does silly things like falling on the floor and making silly noises and she LOVES it! When she sees him in the morning she gives him a HUGE smile, screeches, and waves her arms around! She is sitting up on her own now! She has decided to hold off on rolling over for a while! I think that she is a little overwhelmed with sitting up and wants only one major milestone at a time :) Lani hasn’t fallen back much but did a face plant the other day while reaching for a toy that was too far for her to reach!

Lani is a good eater and I am still nursing. She eats solids 2-3 times a day and a little water from a cup. I can’t wait until she can really drink from a cup so that I am able to be away from her for more than a few hours. Michelle and I have some serious scrapbooking to catch up on! Especially since her little one is on the way in 3 short months!!


Her sleep schedule has been sporadic. For the past few weeks she was waking every few hours. She didn’t stay awake but needed her buppy(pacifier) back then she would nod off again! Well, last night she slept all night, which she hasn’t done in a while. It was nice to get to sleep for more than a few hours at a time! She still naps only for a half an hour. I try to keep her up for more than 2 hours in between in hopes that she will take a longer nap but so far that hasn’t happened!

She is such a loving little baby! She gives lots of kisses to us and also a face rake here and there to let us know how loved we are! This is why we cut her finger nails everyday! Those suckers are sharp! She will share her toys that she is chewing on and she has also started to put her arms out for me to pick her up! I am loving that! She has a strong personality and gets mad very easily! She hates to get dressed or get her face washed! If we give her a toy that she does not want she will look at it then toss it behind her and wait for one that meets her approval! (Notice in her pictures that her teddy is often next to her! That is because she throws it!)


She is still afraid of loud noises and strangers! The little baby that I watch is screeching a lot now and it makes Lani scream in fear! It makes for a very long day! I guess she is going to need to get used to it because Alex is here to stay and I can’t exactly muzzle a 4 month old :)

Some of her favorites are noisy toys, her Mommy, banging Daddy on head with blow up bat, hearing Daddy’s voice on cell phone while he is at work, Wesley being silly, her exersaucer, orange vegetables, our kitty Chloe, Baby Einstein video, sneezing (always makes her smile), and Elmo!

There is soooo much more I could tell you but I think I will stop there! All you need to know is that Lani rocks and we love her to death!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP