9.03.2006

Back to School!




Wesley went off to first grade last Wednesday so all the kids in the neighborhood walked down to the bus stop together. It is nice to live on such a small street because all of the kids know and look out for each other. It will be a few years before I allow him to go down by himself though. He was so cute getting on to the bus. As soon as he heard it bumping down the dirt road he ran to get in line. He was so excited that he forgot to say good bye to me. That was okay though because me and my friend Jen ran to meet the kids at school getting off of the bus. This was Wesley’s first bus ride and I wanted to make sure that he knew where to go and what to do when he got off. There was someone to meet the little ones getting off and direct them to the playground. He was fine and went off on his day with a quick wave!


He did not have much to say about his first day except that Mrs. Taylor, his teacher, is nice and that he was still chasing the girls on the playground. I am hoping that he fills me in on a little more as the year goes on :)

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP