7.28.2006

Daddy's Turn


Michael finally had the chance to feed Lani a bottle. I have been pumping so that we have a supply for Grammy when I have to go back to work. Michael has been practicing with the bottle so that she will get used to taking it. She has been doing great which is a huge relief for both of us. I love this picture because I can’t help but wonder what is going through her mind. She is used to only seeing me at feeding times and now she is staring so intently into Daddy’s eyes. So sweet!!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP