7.24.2006

One Month Old

Lani turned one month today and doesn’t seem too happy about that in this photo. I guess she can’t be sweet and happy in every picture:) We love this teddy that her Great Grammy and Grampy Babkirk got her so we have decided to photograph her with him each month. She is now 11 pounds 4 ounces and 22 inches long and she is really beginning to fill out and is getting some more chubs on her!!! She is at the beginning stages of cooing and smiling. Every once in a while a noise slips out when we are talking to her, especially Wesley. She is still nursing well but her good sleep schedule is starting to change a little. She only sleeps about 2 hours at a time and refuses to sleep in her crib. She wants to be right next to Mommy and Daddy in bed! Everyonce in a while we will get 3 or 4 hours! This has been an amazing month and I am looking forward to what next month will bring us!!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP