6.02.2006

Ocean Exploring

Michael, Wesley, Brooke, and Amanda searched for ocean creatures in cold tide pools of the Atlantic Ocean! We spent Memorial Day at Odiorne State Park in Rye, NH with some friends and the highlight of the day seemed to be the tiny crabs that Michael found for them all!

Wesley carried his blue bucket around to show his friends what they all found! He was even brave enough to hold one of the crabs. Later they went swimming in the ocean and he insisted that it was “so hot” that it was burning his feet. I think they were actually going numb:) The Dad’s took them all out to the beach on their bikes while the Mom’s stayed back and enjoyed the peace and quiet!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP